Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Begins With You

2 posters

Go down

The World Begins With You Empty The World Begins With You

Post by Yami Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:21 am

Well, I've been trying to get members on the site and so far, my attempts have failed, so, as a new measure of planning, I've decided to advertise TWBWY

This is based on TWEWY, a popular videogame made by Square Enix. Become a Reaper or a Player and rule the battlefield with your pins or telekenesis. Make partners and get through the weeks without being erased.

Player's Story: Uggh... Your head is THROBBING with pain as you struggle your way back into consciousness. Your vision is a little blurred, so all you see are big, tall, colorful blobs walking around you. A slight fear engulfs you as you regain your sight. To your surprise, you see hundreds of people conversing with each other and going along as if you weren't even there. What happened last night....where was I...oh yeah....but wait...how'd I end up here? Where am I anyways? You ask yourself frantically. You stand up a you hear a slight sound of metal hitting the ground beneath you. You look down to see a black pin with a small, white marking of a skull. You shrug and decide that it's better not to be wasted. ARRGGHH!!!! What's this pain jolting through your body!? You look at your hand and the pin is gone and in its place is a red timer, counting down the seconds. You don't know what this is for, but you look up at the big advertisement screen in the middle of the crossing and see that, in big red letters, the phrase

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS

Reaper's Story: Its been awhile since your first Game. Back then, everything was scary, but now, you feel content. No one remembers you from the real world, it was as if you were never born, no one cares. You remembr the day you chose to be a Reaper very clearly. You remember a crystal white room where you and the other survivors of the game were standing. A man by the name of Kitaniji appears into the room and has a large smile stretched out over his face. He talks to you about how well you all did and he then returns to you your entry fee from the first Game. He then tells you that out of all of the Players that made it through, only one may go back. The others had the chance of Playing again or becoming a Reaper. Erasure, or Death, was also a very grim option. When the lucky Player was announced, You and the others stared at each other in grief. The Player left with a grin and then Kitaniji asked everyone, one by one, what they would want to do. Everyone he had come across said that they would Play the Game again....but You.....They all looked at you with bright eyes and so did your Partner..... "I want to join you...I want to become a Reaper..." Everyone gasped as You walked forward. You couldn't bear to look at your Partner who had eyes full of tears. You had chosen to be the one who would not save, but KILL your fellow team mate if that was the question. Now you seem powerful with your black wings. You're a Field Reaper to start off as, but you know that you'll become a Game Master one day....soon because you have big plans in store for the next Players who dare cross the line into the Game.

Will you choose to become a Reaper, or will you become a Player and defeat all odds.

The choice is yours, but just remember the ONE RULE that you HAVE to follow.....

SURVIVE

Join!

Canons are open[duh]. Once accepted, I'll make a taken Canon board and add your character to the board. Read EVERYTHING!

Please, lets have more players than reapers. If so, I'll play the Reapers.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

The World Begins With You Empty Re: The World Begins With You

Post by Kurai Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:15 pm

I joined the site...
but I am lost
D:

I can't find the character profile template and stuff
o-o

[EDIT] Doesn't matter. I found it =D I think the reason I couldn't find it was because I was tired last night=D [EDIT]
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Hey. Come on! We need more people!

It'll be loads of fun with you guys! Plus, don't forget to tell all of your friends about TWBWY. It's open to anyone!
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down