Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nevaeh's First Apperence In The Desert

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nevaeh's First Apperence In The Desert Empty Nevaeh's First Apperence In The Desert

Post by Nevaeh Haven Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Nevaeh stepped off of her gummi ship and walked onto the sandy ground "I've arived at a new world at last!" i said softly and took in my new surroundings "Well I'd better start looking around then" I begand to walk off into the desert.
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Nevaeh's First Apperence In The Desert Empty Re: Nevaeh's First Apperence In The Desert

Post by Kurai Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:12 am

I look around the stalls on the plaza. I notice one with some bread on it.
Nobody is looking, and they won't miss it, I think, while sneaking over to the stall.
I grab the bread and make a dash for it. Nobody had noticed.
I hide behind afew wooden boxes.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Nevaeh's First Apperence In The Desert Empty Re: Nevaeh's First Apperence In The Desert

Post by Nevaeh Haven Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:34 pm

"This world seem vastly boring..." I turn a few corners in the city and get even more bored. I sigh deeply and sit on a crate, I suddenly hear someone behind me. I turn to see a boy hiding there eating bread "Uh...hello?"
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:34 pm

"This world seem vastly boring..." I turn a few corners in the city and get even more bored. I sigh deeply and sit on a crate, I suddenly hear someone behind me. I turn to see a boy hiding there eating bread "Uh...hello?"
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:31 pm

"Oh, hi" I smile.
I hold out some bread.
"Do you want some?" I ask.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:09 pm

My stomach rumbles as if it was replying to him "Yes...thank you." I say and take some, I take small bites slowly "By the way, my name is Nevaeh." I swallow the bread "Who are you?"
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:10 pm

"Hi Navaeh. I'm Kurai" I smile.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:06 pm

"Its nice to meet you Kurai! So what is it like in this town...I'm afraid that I'm...erm...new here"
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:48 am

"Well, I haven't been here for long" I say "But it looks like you have to steal if you have no money. I don't know a lot about this place"
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 pm

"I see...Its a good thing that I have money then." I look thoughtful for a moment "I suppose I need to find a place, you can come with me I guess" I say and shrug.
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:32 am

"Thanks" I smile.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:32 am

I shake my head "No need to thank me. It's the least I could do for the food, and for you explaining to me what this world is like." I shrug again "So lets go looking for a place, and if anyone asks you are my brother, okay?"
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:31 pm

"Ok" I say getting up.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 pm

"Good!" I say and begin walking. After a few minutes I say to him "Wait here" I walk off and begin talking to a man working in a shop, he blushed at my beauty, but I took no notice of it. I asked him a few questions, got my answers and then walked back to Kurai "Well now we shall be heading this way..." I say and start walking again.
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 pm

I start walking again.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:39 pm

"Wait here again okay?" I say and walk off before he answers again I talk to another man who looks me up and down, then I ask him a question and he becomes serious, I slip him some money and he points east "Thank You" I say and walk back to Kurai "We have a place to stay now"
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:11 am

I smile.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 pm

I lead him to a huge building "Heres where we're staying for a while..." I walk inside "Come on.."
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:41 pm

"K" I step inside the building.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:12 pm

I sit on the furinture that was already inside "So since I'm letting you stay with me, the least you could do is tell me about yourself."
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:52 am

"Well, I was born in Hollow Bastion, I lived there with my family" I say, looking away as I say the word family.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:33 pm

"I see...so were they turned into heartless? Its okay...the same thing happened to...and all of my world. I haven't found anyone from my world since it dissapeared, and I doubt I will find anyone..." A tear slides down my cheek, and I quickly wipe it away. "I used to be so happy there...would you like to see a picture of me and my friends?"
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:10 pm

"Yeah" I smile.

I wish I still had a picture of my family, I think to myself,It's hard to remember them.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevaeh Haven Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:23 pm

"Here..." I hand him the picture with three people on it, I was to the right of the picuter, in the middle was a boy with his arm around a girl, the girl had light brown hair and purple eyes "The boy's name is Reyu, and that girl is my best friend, her name is Arika..." I sigh sadly "But I don't know what has become of either of them..."
Nevaeh Haven
Nevaeh Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 am

"Wait..... your friends with Arika?" I ask, looking in Navaeh's direction.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum