Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence)

5 posters

Go down

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) Empty Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence)

Post by Yami Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Alright, here's the dealio; I take requests for writings and drawings, music will have to wait until further notice. I DO NOT make signatures or banners! DO NOT ask me to make one because I will NOT make it. I WILL draw or write what you wish.

Rules for art;

1. I WILL NOT draw ANY and I mean ANY Yaoi, Yuri, hentai, pr0n, or aything reffering to any sexual reference!

2. Do NOT expect these drawings to be perfect. If you're a hater towards me, I'll kill your character.

3. I WILL NOT draw anything graphic like people cut in half with their organs all spewing out and what not! If you want blood, just ask and I'll do the best to add it with minimum organ spillage.

4. If you want me to draw something like you and your friends, please don't post the picture here. PM me with your request and picture and I'll draw it the best I can.

NOTE: All drawings are free handed which means that I do NOT copy the picture from a screen or anything of that matter. I will NOT answer a request if you ask me to copy a picture unless it's a real life picture. (For a rule on the RL drawing, please read rule 4.)

Rules for writing;

1. I WILL NOT write anything with sexual actions or anything that has to deal with what was stated above in the Drawing Rules, Rule 1.

2. I WILL NOT write anything with you killing Obama or McCain or Bush or any celebrity/important person. Requests such as these will not be looked upon.

3. I WILL NOT write anything with ANY refference to Twilight and its series. To me, Twilight was an epic fail. I DO NOT want to hear anyone talk about this! I am seriously tired of stupid fangirls going "OME! You don't like TWILIGHT! You are SO ugly and Gay." or "OMJ! You don't like Twilight! Get a life you gaywad! You have no taste in literature whatsoever. P.S. EDWARD AND JACOB ARE HAWT!" I will seriously flame you if I see any comments like these. Oh, and by the way,
P.S. Read some Anne Rice and some real stories like Noble Warriors and so on. It will do you some good if you're a crazy fan of the series. That is all.

Anyways, I'll only include a few drawing examples, so, enjoy!

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) 014-1

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) 004

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) 004-2

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) 001-1

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) 005

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) DSC_0186
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) Empty Re: Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence)

Post by zenaku Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:46 pm

hm,could you draw our characters if we request it, if so, i would like to see what you think zenaku looks like. . .
zenaku
zenaku

Back to top Go down

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) Empty Re: Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence)

Post by Yuri Nakamura Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 am

wait... so, if we have a request do we post it here or PM it to you?
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Pm me only if you want a Real Life picture drawn. Anything else can be posted here.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:07 pm

k, got it. i think that's the only question... for now.
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Well, got it up Zenaku. Here is my idea of what you look like... added a quote too...

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) 003
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 pm

you know that seriously kinda sorta looks like him in real life.
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Guess I have that magical touch. I've drawn something else that's really cool, too. It's name is Jaden!

Yami's work (Sorry for the abscence) 002
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:12 pm

magical touch?... wow. but anyways that one is really cool. is that a dog by his foot?... wolf... creature thing?
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by zenaku Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:13 pm

i like the pic of me and it kinda does look like me, scary
zenaku
zenaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 pm

doesn't it?! so weird.
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:16 pm

It's a wolf... thing, but anyways, Glad you're glad Zenaku!
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsura Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:44 pm

O.o dude you should so draw me a picture of Kurenai Yuhi from Naruto... << >> i have an obbsession with that chick v.v
Matsura
Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm

lolz, here we go again.
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:56 pm

*sigh* and i thought we'd finally caught a break v.v
Arisa
Arisa

http://xmenrise.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum