Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for the first lord(Open)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Searching for the first lord(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching for the first lord(Open)

Post by Yuri Nakamura Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 am

i sit up slowly and remove yami's cloak. "come on... you have to get up!..."
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Searching for the first lord(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching for the first lord(Open)

Post by Yami Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Yami reached behind him, stretching his arm out to Yuri.

"Not without you, I won't."

Yami sported a large grin on his face, as if he had finally gotten the Noble Warriors off of his back.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:26 pm

i smile back at Yami. "right.", i say grabbing his hand.
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:54 pm

Yami held his claymore in one hand while helping Yuri off of the floor with the other. He stared at Scarmiglione for what seemed like an eternity before anyone moved.

"So, die together, will you? Fine by me!"

Scarmiglione sent out another wave of air, making Yami's cloak fly out of the arena.

"Wait!...."

Yami let go of Yuri's hand for a moment staring at the space where it had flew out. Where ever it had gone, it wasn't coming back and that was a known fact. Scarmiglione laughed hard and clenched his rotting sides.

"Hahahahahaaa! You can't defend yourself from my stench any longer! Is the big threat going to cry!?", Scarmiglione taunted.

What seemed to begin as a frown turned into a huge smile. He grabbed Yuri's hand again and turned to Scarmiglione, head held high.

"Who said anything about crying? There's no need to sulk over spilled milk. Life happens, so forget it. Now, brace yourself Scarmiglione! This is a move that only you would recognize."

Yami lifted his claymore high above his head as far as he could lift it, the colors engulfing it. What Yami was about to attempt was called the Noble Strike, a basic slash of power used in Anacrea.

Scarmiglione raised his hands high above his head, readying also the Noble Strike. He usually couldn't ever complete this without being interupted, but he had Yuri. Maybe she could help keep Scarmiglione off just for a second.

"Yuri..."
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:11 pm

"i'm on it!" i glare at Scarmiglione but then suddenly smile and get in my fighting stance. "pay back time Scarmy" i look back at yami. "how long do you need me to keep him busy?"
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:24 pm

"Just for a few seconds. Please, be careful Yuri."

"Well then, if you think you're able to defeat me, show me your strength!"

Yami released the remaining portion of his Lir into the claymore as Scarmiglione did the same with his arms. Yami took a deep breath and waited for Yuri to distract Scarmiglione.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:46 pm

i broke into a full sprint, keyblade held high, ready to swing. i acted as if i were about to swing but suddenly stopped. i lowered my keyblade and just walked up to Scarmiglione casually. Scarmiglione looked at me in disbelief.

"so um... you mind telling me how you got to be so ugly?", i asked.

"WHAT?!"

"no i'm serious. i mean... was your mom this ugly too? is that why you're so hideous?"

Scarmiglione, now overflowing with rage, used one of his hands to swing at me and i jumped over it.

"whoops, you missed!... now! yami go!"
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Yami grinned and ran at full speed towards Scarmiglione, claymore beside him.

"Noble...STRIKE!"

Yami jumped up into the air and brought down his blade in a downwards arc, removing Scarmiglione's head. It rolled away and, without any last remark from the undead lord, the head and the body both dissapeared in a smoke.

Yami flopped on his back and sighed. He had no energy left to move. Another portal opened, the picture of Destiny Islands in the background.

"Better go on, Yuri. Knowing my regeneration abilities, I won't be anywhere except here for another few hours. Hehehe."

Yami stared up at the colorful arrangement of crystals and shook his head... well.. at least he attempted.

"You... you owe me another cloak... I don't care when you get one or where, I just need something to go incognito in.... Incognito, hahaha!"
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:57 pm

i walk over to yami and sit next to him. "whooooo! well that was fun!! that stupid punkface got exactly what he diserved. this was a good day. that ugly idiot is dead, i'm happy, and you're... in a way, paralyzed... wow."

Last edited by Yuri Nakamura on Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Yami attempted to shake his head, but failed.

"Well, I guess I have you to thank for being here. Thanks Yuri."
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:42 pm

"no prob. i'm always glad to help", i say smiling big.
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:55 pm

"Well, go on, leave. I'll be fine here. If anything manages to attack me, I'll see a way to defend myself. Now shoo!"

Yami's eyes jerked over to the portal as he said the last phrase.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:19 pm

"um, no. i'm not leaving without you. you can barely move and if anything happpened to you, i wouldn't be able to forgive myself."
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:01 am

Yami sighed and stared into the sky of colors. He wasn't sure why Yuri wouldn't leave, but she just wouldn't.

"Yuri... Nothing is going to happen. Scarmiglione is dead, his zombies are gone with him, heartless haven't shone up in days and there's no sign of any Anacrean warriors. I'm alright.... trust me on this one, please."

Yami reached for Yuri's hand with a shaky palm and succeded for once. He rubbed his fingers across her palm in a reassuring way.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:23 am

i close my hand over Yami's fingers and smile at him. "alright. if you want me to go, i'll go. just... be careful... ok?"

i walk over to the portal leading to Destiny Island, but just before going through it, i turn around and wave to Yami.
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:13 am

Yami waves his hand and smiles, laying back down to regain his lost strength.

"Don't worry about me... Worry about yourself. You stay careful, you here me..."
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:09 pm

"yeah... i hear you.", i say as i step through the portal.
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3